So this is where we are now in 2023. Don't bother going to the police to report a crime, don't bother taking the matter to court to present evidence before a jury. Instead, just skip all of that and go straight to the newspapers and television - anonymously - and make wild accusations of things that might have happened between 10 and 15 years ago. The accusers can hide behind fake names and actors, whilst the accused has his dirty laundry strewn out for everyone to inspect and make assumptions.
Don't get me wrong, these allegations could be true. I'm pretty sure Russell wasn't always a good boy (I doubt he would disagree himself), but the whole thing reeks of potentially being a deliberate character assassination given the alternative critical narative towards mainstream media that Mr. Brand has immersed himself in and been exceptionally successful at.
Here are the facts:
1. Russell Brand was most likely a bit of a bad boy, whom at one time probably ran around allowing his knob to do the thinking rather than his head.
2. There is no actual evidence of wrong-doing to date.
3. We don't know who the accusers are (their appearance or their names).
4. We have to take the mainstream media's "evidence" at face value. Surely they wouldn't lie to us?
5. Russell Brand's criticism of big business, politics and mainstream media has become exceptionally popular of late - perhaps a bit too popular.
For me, I'll ignore it all until something substantial is revealled. I'm no great fan of Russell Brand, but I do watch some of the things on his channel and can't say I disagree. In fact, much of what he says has been blatantly obvious to me for decades.
Now, whilst you're all focussing on this story, are we any further forward with Prince Andrew's kiddie fiddling antics? Last I checked the accuser's name and appearance was well known, and it's not like Randy Andy denied his friendship with Epstein or the fact he regularly visited his island.